4.29.2015

Thank You

I am not a researcher or investigative journalist, nor do I play one on TV.  I am more like a compiler.  This means the great stuff you see in the Round Up was sent in by someone awesome, someone just like you.  Taking this further, it also means if there's something you don't see in the Round Up it's because you haven't sent it in.  

Since being the compiler is such a super-cush job, I have free time on my hands to take up a day job.  Occasionally my day job forgets that it's not more important than highlighting Wyoming's athletes and tries to monopolize my time.  This has been one of those weeks.  

So if you are a contributor and I forgot to thank you personally this week, , please accept my apology and this public THANK YOU!!

And if you aren't a contributor, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment