5.07.2014

More Than Half-Marathoners

We asked for stories or photos of those who ran in the Flying Pig races recently.  We didn't get a big response.  
You're all so bashful.  C'mon, it's okay.  No one is going to snicker at the 14 hours it took you to finish the 10k.  You should be proud you finished at all.  That's reason I stopped running in event races.  During my first and last race, I didn't officially finish.  But it wasn't really my fault.  After a while I couldn't really distinguish where the race course was anymore because of all the traffic.  I guess after two days, it is a little unreasonable to expect the organizers to keep a 5k course clear.

Here are two who didn't have any trouble finding the finish line.
Seniors Danielle Rush and Maddie Boster

No comments:

Post a Comment