4.26.2010

CHL Diving Championship Pictures


Back on this January 30th post (in its entirety below, so guess I didn't need to link to it), I told you about the CHL Diving Championships:

In the CHL diving championships held last night at Mariemont, Cameron Merton took the boys crown with a total of 223.65, more than 5 points ahead of the second place finisher. The Cowboys were also ably represented by Andrew Wolf who took 6th, David Weinrich in 7th and Andrew Tamenko who finished 8th.

On the girls side, Katie Horn took 3rd, and was just 1.5 points back of the 2nd place finisher. Brett Miller took 5th for the Cowboys.

I have pictures, but the computer I use for my photos is displaying what is apparently known as the "Blue Screen of Death" so it may be a little while before I can post those.
At long last, here they are:

Cameron Merten


Katie Horn


Brett Miller


Andrew Wolf


David Weinrich


Andrew Tamenko


Photo gallery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment