4.10.2013

Spring Time is Grill Time

I spent the last twenty minutes looking through Football pictures from this last season to find a picture of Jalen Fox to honor his offer from Ohio University.  I saw quite a few pictures like this one above that kinda made me hungry and I thought maybe these guys should be honored as well.  I mean, any chump can run a grill in this nice warm spring weather, but it takes a group of skilled craftsmen that are highly dedicated to brave the bitter cold to serve up hot burgers for the hungry Cowboy fans down at Bob Lewis.

1 comment:

  1. These days, for sure football competition between different teams is going to be hard and challenging. And there are also some football teams that start recruiting freshman and amateur players with talent and potential.

    ReplyDelete