4.27.2013

Cowboys clawed by the Wildcats.

Friday, May 26th, the Girls' Softball team were defeated on the road by a tough Finneytown team 2-12.  They are now 3-6 in the CHL and will stay on the road as they are hosted by Madeira on Monday, April 29th for a 4:30 game.  Come out to watch the win!
Compare the picture above with the one below - just like Sesame Street - one of these things is not like the other...
Before you think I'm picking on the Finneytown catcher, know I'm not.  I admit I couldn't do it.  I would get tossed from the game for distracting the batter as the plastic knee guards knocked together.  But it helps to really show the bravery of our own catcher.  Noticing the Cowboy catcher's intent gaze and calm confidence is pretty inspiring.
 
Thanks to Rod Apfelbeck for the great pictures.
See more HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment