5.25.2013

Girls' Golf Meeting

From Coach Killean,
 
Great news!! Wyoming has hired a new Girls Golf coach for next season, his name is Terry Sheehan. I met with coach Sheehan last Thursday and he is eager to meet all of you. After checking with a few of the players we have decided to meet briefly after school on this Wednesday, May 30th.

Coach Sheehan recently retired after a long career in high school education. He started as a teacher at Little Miami, moved on Turpin and finished at Batavia where he was the Athletic Director and Boys Golf coach. He presently works part-time at Sharron Woods Golf Course. Coach Sheehan will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the Wyoming Girls Golf Team.

I know that transitions can be difficult but I promise you and coach Sheehan that I will do everything I can to insure that our traditions continue. This is an opportunity for our team to get stronger.

There are full schedules for both Varsity and JV for next season but with six seniors graduating, we will need a few more players to fill out the teams. So please check with your friends and classmates to see if there are some girls that would like to join in our fun.
We will pass out medical and participation forms which will be due August 1st, the first day of the season. We will pass out schedules too.

*** If you can not make this meeting, please stop in and see me so I can create an accurate summer contact list. ***
I am sending this email to all our seniors and their families. I want to thank you again for the great times we shared and our support. I wish you all great success in your college careers. Stay in touch.

Coach Killean

No comments:

Post a Comment