10.19.2014

Act Now!

I know you're a responsible person and you'll eventually get around to RSVP'ing to Julia Taylor for the Wyoming Schools Athletic Boosters Association Fall Senior Recognition Night.  The thing is, and you may not know this, the earlier you RSVP, the more fragrant and beautiful the mom's flower will be.  I know, I know... it's not fair.  I'm sorry.  But you can't fight the system.  Unless you want your flower to be a wilted dandelion, you had better get your RSVP in pretty quick.  What are you still doing reading?  C'mon RSVP already.
You probably thought I was just being cute, didn't you?  I'm already going to be in trouble for spilling the dirty little Senior Night secret, I might as well show you the proof.  Look at the family above.  Notice anything missing?  They RSVP'd pretty late.  So...

The Wyoming Schools Athletic Boosters Association Fall Senior Recognition Night is scheduled for Friday, October 31st.  ALL seniors who participated in a fall sport will be recognized, along with their parents, at half time during the football game on the A-Field. 

A letter was mailed regarding the evening events. 

Please rsvp to Julia Taylor
tjtaylor@cinci.rr.com, 708-5666

Photo thanks to Rod Apfelbeck

No comments:

Post a Comment