1.01.2015

I Resolve To...

I'm sure you've been worrying about how to finish that sentence for the last few weeks.  It's understandable.  You're svelte, you're fit, you've no vices or bad habits.  You're not modest to a fault, but just the right amount of modest.  You're adored by friends and neighbors.  Well, I'm here to help.  Repeat after me:  This year I resolve to submit updates, stories, scores, highlights and or pictures to the Round Up.

We'd love to hear and see how ALL the teams are doing, and there are lots of ways for you to help.

Are you or someone you love on a Middle School or JV team?  Let's get that team a little time in the spotlight.

Are you great at solving mysteries?  There have been rumors swirling around for years that Wyoming has a Bowling team?  Having seen no evidence come across my desk, I myself am a little dubious.  Maybe you help settle this matter once and for all.

Are you a collaborator?  Being the model of modesty you are, do you feel more comfortable when you can share the glory?  Then partner up.  For example, we are getting some amazing images of the Girls Basketball Varsity and JV teams from Arch Cunningham.  What we need are words to go along with those pictures.  Is half the spotlight still too much?  We can keep you anonymous or better yet, maybe we can come up with some cool pen name - Ima Paragon, or Maya Teamsdabest.

Send your work to the Round Up at wyoroundup@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment