2.01.2013

Remember When Remembered

If it was a race, (and it totally was) deal43 broke the tape miles ahead of the competition.  Deal43 didn't say which season the team was from, but I'll still give it to 'em as they did know all but one of the players' names.  This team was the 2009 Boys' Varsity Basketball team that included Miami Redhawk quarterback, Kyle Seyfried (#2), Ohio Dominican defensive back Jacob Allsop (#1), and Bearcat wide receiver Evan Aleshire (#11).  As I'm no Rockford (1970's TV Super Sleuth), I may have players confused or I may have missed someone.  If I did, or if you want to let us know about what more these guys are up to, send us a note (wyoroundup@gmail) and we'll spread the good word.

 
Way to go, Deal43.  Look for your free lifetime subscription to unsolicited junk mail in your mailbox soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment