10.10.2013

This Week in The TCP

I'm a Gen X'er, so I guess my slackerness comes naturally.  I know it's been awhile since I've actually posted about our athletes getting highlighted in the Tri-County Press.  I figured I better get on the ball after my paperboy stared me down on Wednesday. 
This week in the Tri-County Press there was a great article about the Boys' Soccer team and their post-season plans.  Pictured in the article were Nolan Prevish, Ryan and Andrew Derge, and Toby Varland. 
You will also find a picture of the Seniors of the Girls' Soccer team from their 4-0 crushing of Deer Park on October 2nd.
There was also a write-up for the Football team's steamrolling of Taylor, including a picture of Terrell Dailey and a link to see video of Will Marty after the game.
And there were also write-ups from the Cross Country teams' showing at the St. X Invitational, the Boys' Golf finish at the District Tournament, the Boys' Soccer team's blowout against Deer Park, and the Girls' Volleyball team's wins over Taylor, Indian Hill, and Mariemont.

See the issue HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment