8.14.2011

Football seems to down Purcell Marian

 
Again, hard to pin down conclusively based on the format and the lack of a scoreboard, but I'm going to say we won Saturday's scrimmage vs. Purcell Marian.


I do know that Will Marty threw a touchdown pass to Chris Campbell and I'm pretty sure that Phillip Schuholz ran one in.  (No jersey numbers makes it hard to identify the players.)


Oh - and I know that Adam Chalmers planted one of the P-M running backs (who I think was looking for some place soft to fall):


Photo gallery here.


Next up: Pre-Season Jamboree - this Thursday (the 18th) - 7 PM at home vs. CHCA - admission is $4 for adults and $3 for students.  Due to a fee that must be sent to the OHSAA for this event, Wyoming passes will not be accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment