4.03.2012

James Muncy - Ohio Athletic Trainers' Association Trainer of the Year

As previously reported, Athletic Trainer James Muncy has been named the Ohio Athletic Trainers' Association Athletic Trainer of the Year.
Muncy is a very active member of the OATA. He serves on multiple committees within the organization. His education and leadership has been a great asset to the profession, organization, and Athletic Training community. His committee involvement includes; secondary schools, finance committee, and the scholarship committee. His largest contribution has come from the secondary schools committee. He has helped the committee develop action plans that assist the high school Athletic Trainer. He also helped the committee develop informational literature for the Ohio High School Athletic Association. James states “I have been fortunate enough to be around some really great Athletic Trainers of the Year who have really helped me develop professionally and were able to model to me how to conduct myself as an athletic trainer.”

James stated “Receiving the OATA Athletic Trainer of the Year Award means a lot to me as I have been recognized by my peers for doing my part to promote the profession not only for the association, but sharing my passion for what I love to do.” He is truly deserving of this honor. It gives the OATA great pleasure to announce this accomplishment.
Full press release here.

Thanks to ADSK for the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment