4.21.2012

Baseball loses at Reading

The baseball team lost at Reading Friday afternoon 7-4.


The game ended on a play at the plate.  Max Kadish doubled and Casey Howell attempted to score but was called out at the plate.  (Please see the very poor quality shots below.)  I thought that Reading's catcher was guilty of obstruction, but my baseball rule consultant tells me that was not the case.  (I have included all 10 of my shots in the photo gallery.  Most aren't in focus, but they show the progression of the play.)  So apparently my indignation is not righteous.




Max was 2-4 with the aforementioned double.  Jordan Peeno had a double and two RBI's.  Will Marty was 2-3.


Next up: at Finneytown on Monday at 4:30.

For the record, Adam stuck with this and threw the batter out at first.

Photo gallery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment