11.25.2009

Alternate Route Home Friday Night


For anyone who didn't make the game last Friday, the drive home was VERY slow. Greg Sagan has offered the following:

This is an alternate route home that I have taken many times when I-75 south gets backed up. It gets you back on I-75 just south of Solid Rock Church. If I see the road construction signs on the way up, this is the way I am coming home.

1. I-75 S toward Cincinnati - 6.7 mi
2. Take exit 44 for OH-725 toward Centerville - 0.3 mi
3. Turn left at Miamisburg Centerville Rd - 0.3 mi
4. Take the right onto OH-741 S/Springboro Pike. Continue to follow OH-741 S - 14.4 mi
5. Turn right at OH-63 W - 3.1 mi
6. Turn left to merge onto I-75 S toward Cincinnati - 14.6 mi

1 comment:

  1. I think a better way back is to take I 75 south and get off the Middletown Exit. Turn right off the exit and go to the light past Olive Garden. Turn left at this light-Cincinnati Dayton Road. Follow this all the way south and get back back on I 75 at 129 (Butler Warren Highway). Go south on I 75.

    ReplyDelete