3.11.2014

The 5 Stages of a Post

Okay, right.  It's been a few days since the end of the Boys Basketball season.  Writing up the sad news is just as tough for me as Math is for Barbie.  I spent a few days in denial - you know you can't trust everything you read on the Interweb.  Then when I tried to write, I just got angry because kept misspelling lost as won.  Then after I got that sorted, I had to bargain with the higher powers that be to send me some game details, which just depressed me.  Now I've come to accept it though.

What an amazing season.  And to have it go on for as long as it did was icing on an already sweet cake.  I'll leave the final details and analysis to Scott Springer at Cincinnati.com.  Check out his article HERE

Keep on the lookout, I expect to have some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment