11.08.2014

Many M's are Magical, or My Sickness on Display

If you've paid the slightest bit of attention you've likely noticed my affinity for alliteration and assonance (I'd include consonance, but, you know, the non-'A' sound at the beginning.)  Saturday, November 8th was a banner day for me.  I was on assignment (full disclosure:  on assignment as in my wife said, "You better be there to take some pictures") at the Matthew 25 Ministries Fighting Hunger 5k where I caught a few Cowboys.  There was the Matchless Middle School Mentor Ms. Moriarty and her Mother.  That's Multiple Moriartys! 
Then I saw two Middle School Mini Mini-Marathoners.  There was a Miller 
and a Mennone. 
Were you there too?  
Send us your pictures, we'd love to share them.  And if you're an M... oh, boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment