11.13.2014

A Heads-Up



I've looked at the Round Up Winter programming forecast and I wanted to give you fair warning:  There's going to be a lot of Swimming posts coming up.  If you're anything like me and your eyes started burning after only looking at the chlorine choked atmosphere in the picture above, you're going to have to do something about it.  We can't not-post the swim pictures, so what's left to do?  Like sewer department creed - "Dilution is the Solution".  We may not be able to decrease the amount of swimming you see in the Round Up, but we can certainly decrease the percentage of swim related posts.  That means we need to increase the amount of shoe-utilized Winter sports posts.  To give your eyes a break every once in a while, YOU are going to have to submit stories, scores, highlights, and or pictures from your favorite Winter sport. 

By the way, I'm not kidding about the YOU part up there.  I've asked around and everybody keeps giving me your name.  I don't know what that's all about, but what can we do?  I know you don't want to let everybody down.

No comments:

Post a Comment