1.22.2012

A note from Brian Pitman about his dad

I wanted to share an update on my father, Gene Pitman.  On Thursday my dad went into the hospital (Jewish Hospital) to have his bladder removed. He has battled bladder cancer over the last 2 years. He has had a dozen procedures. He has had over 60 tumors removed. My father is a very strong man, but it got to be too much for him.

He will be in the hospital for another 3 or 4 days. If you know my father and would like to send him a card or letter of support his address is:

Gene Pitman
2957 Stanwin Place
Evendale, Ohio 45241

Only family has visited him in the hospital. The first few days were extremely tough on him. He is recovering well. Different family members are staying with my mom (taking turns) so she is taken care of during this time. My family appreciates all the love and support thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment