12.26.2013

What a Game!

The JV Boys' Basketball team hosted Lockland on Saturday, December 21st.  I have have any hard numbers on how the game came out, but I do have some sweet pictures.  Sure the pictures are nice and could stand on their own, but what fun is that.  I'm going to say the Cowboys won 215 to 175.  It might have been a really close game throughout with the lead going back and forth more than my daughter in a shoe store.  Somewhere in the final 5 minutes, a rousing battle cry would have erupted from the crowd of Cowboy Crazies.  Our hometown heroes, suddenly invigorated by the electric atmosphere probably nailed 12 three-pointers in row to seal the deal.  
Prove me wrong....
Please...
Thanks to Arch Cunningham for the great pictures.
See more HERE
File you complaints or submissions HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment