12.14.2013

This Isn't What You Think It Is.

Swimming isn't for everyone.  I get that. Who wants to sit in a dank, poorly lit room reeking of chlorine.  (Wasn't chlorine used as a chemical weapon in WW I?)  So if you are starting to feel like there is entirely too much swimming making it to the Round-Up this Winter, I want you to know that I agree with you.  Together we can combat this issue.  We can't force the swimmers to post less, but we can decrease the percentage of real estate they are holding. 
 
I can hear you asking - How?
 
Send in stories or highlights from the Winter sports you love.  You know the ones I mean.  The ones where the athletes wear shoes. 
 
And to drive my point home, I'm going to take a page out of the ASPCA playbook and show you some images to remind you of just why we need your help so badly.
 
We received a bunch of new photos of the Cowfish in action from Steve Connock.
No offense to the Middle School swimmers.  Besides laying waste to all comers in the pool, they are also killing the competition to see who can get their team some love on the Round-Up. 
There's nothing wrong with being #1.
 
Thanks to Steve Connock for the pictures.
Check out more of Steve's pictures from the Cincinnati Country Day meet HERE
Check out more of Steve's pictures from the Mason meet HERE
Check out more of Steve's pictures from the Walnut Hills meet HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment