3.23.2013

Spring has Sprung

This cold weather has been a mean, dirty trick.  The grass has been calling our names, beckoning us to come out and play.  Our Boy's Baseball team braved the cold to play against Cincinnati Christian on Friday, March 22nd. Looking at these beautiful pictures sent to us from Rod Apfelbeck, you might forget just how cold it was.  It's the spectators in the background, though, that tell the story- either it was really cold, or we were being watched by a group of terrorists.
 
 
Bob Woodward I am not.  I think this game was a scrimmage, but I could be wrong, and I don't even know the score.  With the accelerated news cycle though, I couldn't wait for facts, I had to get the scoop with these fantastic pictures.
 
Thanks again to Rod Apfelbeck for the pictures.
See more HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment