11.18.2010

Thank you

I received the following note from Rod Apfelbeck:
Dear The Roundup, 
Please post the following to the Blooster Bog:
Dear Athletes' Parents, 
Thank you so much for the kind note and the very generous gift that I received at the Fall Sports Awards. 
I would also like to thank you for the opportunity to photograph your children. Although the lens narrows one's field of vision, and hence I miss much of the periphery, it and the access I'm granted allows me to get closer than would otherwise be possible. I will try to honor that privilege by not mentioning, for example, what a jerk that Jeff Acker kid is. (I'm kidding - Jeff Acker was my best man.)
I would also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that all of my WHS sports pictures are available at http://affy.smugmug.com/Sports. You can download full resolution images for free and use them however you wish (except selling them). You can also order prints directly from the web site. I've done so as have others I know and the quality seems to be fine. I get no cut, however, so do this only as a convenience, not as a way to show support. (There's no way for me even to know when someone has placed an order.) 
Thanks again. 
- Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment