6.20.2013

A Changing of the Guard


Many of you are likely aware of the fact that, Scott Kaufman, our AD of Wyoming Schools, will be leaving Wyoming to take on the role of A.D. for Lakota East. This is a great opportunity for Scott and his family. Although we only had the pleasure of having Scott a part of our Wyoming Schools family I would like to thank him for his time and dedication in pursuit of the developing and advancing our athletic programs while increasing the visibility of our great programs and very talented student athletes. We are currently in the process of finalizing Scott’s replacement. We wish him nothing but the best. Please find below a note from Scott.
Thanks, Jim Leish

“It is with bittersweet emotions that I share with you that I will be leaving Wyoming on July 31, 2013. I have accepted an opportunity to take the AD/Asst. Principal position at Lakota West High School that will begin on August 1, 2013.

The most difficult part of this decision is the fact that Wyoming is a wonderful place with very special people. Since the day I arrived, everyone has been supportive and helpful. The people in the Wyoming Community are some of the most loving, supportive, caring, friendly and compassionate people I have ever met, and for that, I will always be grateful for the relationships I have built and I will leaving with a heavy heart. However, putting personal emotions aside, this move is what is best for my family at this time. I will be working less than 10 minutes from my home and I will be working in a building that both of my kids attend.

The next few weeks will be spent making sure that all of the pieces are in place for Wyoming's next AD to ensure a smooth transition.

The Wyoming Athletic Boosters are all very remarkable group of people.....it has truly been my honor to be a part of the Wyoming family over the past two years.” Scott Kaufman

 

No comments:

Post a Comment